Friday, February 2, 2007

Back Home again

Well, we are home now, or at least, I am. My purse is much lighter but my suitcase was heavier. I bought some fun things and had to drag all my beads out this morning so I could play. It was a fun time with my parents and several lovely friends. We had a great time and laughed a great deal.

My friend gave me some beautiful rainbow roving with angora in it. It is soft and so gorgeous, I can't wait to spin it up. I gave her some of my yummy llama to make a hat with. I also was given some beautiful angora yarn to knit into hats. Now I get to go look for a fun pattern!

I was kind of cranky on the trip because I didn't really have a project with me and found myself with empty hands the few times I was actually not shopping for beads. So I am excited to have some things to work on. Plus I love working with angora as it is so soft to touch and works up so beautifully. I have a pair of fingerless gloves out of this yarn and also made a scarf with it. It is amazingly soft and warm.

No comments: