Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Version of the lace Cowl

OK, I have been goofing off, or rather working now.  I started my new job in Phoenix last week.  But I did manage to get the next version of the cowl done and I even have a test knitter trying it out.   It's different than the other one.  I will be offering both versions of the cowl.  Here is me modeling it again.

And here is the back of it.
I'm happy with it.  I'm finishing up a multi colored version of the first cowl.  And I'm also working on a set of fingerless gloves.  I need to hurry up because it is almost time for the NY Sheep and Wool festival.  I don't want to let Leslie down.  

I have so much to do and work is getting in the way.  LOL  But it's a cool job, so I should not complain.   I have a house now too or will in a week or so.  So things are good.  I also started dating someone a few weeks ago and am completely smitten.  He is the most amazing guy I've ever met and I feel so lucky to have him in my life.  Fortunately he's not around all the time or I would never get anything done!  

We went to Sedona a few weeks ago and it was so much fun.  I will post pictures of that soon.  Sorry to be so negligent!  I need to go up on Ravelry too.  I have totally not been there for months!



No comments: