Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Too Much

I am feeling overwhelmed lately. I have more wool to wash up. I have so many knitting projects started, well 3 or 4 anyway. I have a bunch of housework to do and other things too. Plus my social life may be getting more interesting. I need to re-organize and re-arrange. I now have mechanical project to overhaul and work is busy as always. I have so much I need to take pictures of and document. Plus there are so many other things I want to do. I guess I need to make choices. LOL

I joined the lace knitting group on yahoo. It sounds like fun and I also have been looking at lace collars because of my re-enactment. I love lace knitting but it is time consuming. I am also a member of the spin list and I find I enjoy reading those 2 posts once a day or so.

I am currently combing a bunch of Targee and Targee Cross wool. I also have some BF Leichester and Romney. I got some beautiful stuff from Canada and I can't wait to figure out what to do with all that. I guess I'd better get back to work. :-)

No comments: